As per the rules of the Bar Council of India, lawyers and law firms are not permitted to solicit work or advertise. By viewing this website, the user agrees and acknowledges that: –
- There has been no advertisement, personal communication, solicitation, invitation or any other inducement of any sort whatsoever by or on behalf of LexDoIt or any of its members to solicit any work through this website.
- The user wishes to gain more information about LexDoIt for his/her/their own information and use.
- All information about LexDoIt on this website is being provided to the user only on his/her/their specific request and any information obtained or materials downloaded from this website is completely at the user’s volition and any transmission, receipt or use of this site would not create any lawyer-client relationship.
- This website is a resource for informational purposes only and though intended, is not promised or guaranteed, to be complete or updated. LexDoIt does not warrant that the information contained on this website is accurate or complete, and hereby disclaims any and all liability to any person for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident or any other cause.
- LexDoIt assumes no liability for the interpretation and/or use of the information contained on this website, nor does it offer a warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- The contents of this website do not constitute, and shall not be construed as, legal advice or a substitute for legal advice.
- LexDoIt is not liable for any consequence of any action taken by the user relying on material / information provided on this website or through any external links thereon.
- The information provided under this website is solely available at the user’s request for informational purposes only, and should not be interpreted as soliciting or advertisement.
- All material and information (except any statutory instruments or judicial precedents) on this website is the property of LexDoIt, and no part thereof shall be used, with or without adaptation, without the express prior written consent of LexDoIt